Do you have a household with a lot of boys? You really should be giving your guests a warning!
Check out my other listings of this doormat but for lots of "girls", "kids" and "grandkids"!
Coco & Bass Doormats are the perfect way to personalize a front entrance. Whether for yourself, or a birthday, wedding, bridal shower, birthday gift or realtor closing gift!
Coir doormats are made of 100% natural coconut fibre extracted from the husk of a coconut and is a renewable and sustainable resource! Doormats are backed with a rubber backing to help with non slip.
If you want a design that you don't see here, check out our custom design listing.
- If this is a gift, we can also include a custom gift note. Please let us know in the notes section at check out & include note wording there.
- If gift note is requested, we will not include the receipt with the item.
- Doormats are printed with a UV print & sealed with a weather & UV resistant spray, but they still do fade & wear with use.
- How quickly the mat will fade (& they will fade as people wipe their feet on them) depends on weather exposure, home direction & use.
- It will last much longer when kept under covering (like most entrances have) and out of the sun, rain and snow.
- If it does happen to get wet, turn it upside down for a day to have the water seep out (it's thick & like a sponge so does not dry quickly).
- Mat will darken in colour if it gets wet and design can fade.
- The coir material does shed but the shedding is caught in the mat - it does not track inside of your home.
- Shake it out every few weeks to release dirt & loose fibres.
- Because coir is a natural fibre, there are variations in the fibre consistency & patterns.
- All doormats are made to order and thus time from order to shipping out is 1-2 weeks (this does not include shipping time).
- All shipments include a tracking number.
- If you have any questions about shipping, send us a message.
- I gladly accept returns for non-custom/personalized items.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can not accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
- For returns of non-custom orders contact me within 14 days of receipt
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- Ship non-custom returns back within 30 days of delivery.
*Each listing is for the tan doormat with design only. Any props or patterned decorative rugs visible underneath the doormat are not included in your purchase.
**Placement of the design on the mat may vary slightly in each finished product.
***Photos of doormats in listing are of the large size.