Accepted payment methods:
All Major Credit Cards & Paypal
Returns, Cancellations and Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations on un-used, non-customized & non-personalized items:
- Contact me within 14 days of delivery
- Customers responsibility to ship items back within 30 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within 2 days of purchase
- I don't accept exchanges.
- Because of the nature of custom or personalized orders, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for these items.
- Sizes currently offered are mini (16"x24") & large (24"x35").
- Please ensure you measure the space you would like the doormat before deciding on the size in your order, to ensure a proper fit.
- The back of the doormat is latex & helps keep the doormat from sliding around.
- The layout of the design on the doormat may slightly differ than what is in the listing images.
- Because doormats are made of coir fibres (from coconut husk) there are inherent differences in the colour & pattern of the fibres which adds to the uniqueness of each doormat.
- Items take up to 2 weeks to produce and will ship promptly upon completion.
- Shipping time is not included in the production time.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes/duty that may apply.
- Coco & Bass is not responsible for delays due to customs or shipping.
- Shipping is calculated when you check out based on weight & destination.
- Doormats are printed with a UV print & sealed with a weather & UV resistant spray, but they still do fade & wear with use.
- How quickly the mat will fade (& they WILL fade as it is a natural product that is printed on & then stomped on) depends on weather exposure, home direction & frequency of use.
- It will last much longer when kept under a covering/awning (like most entrances have) and out of the sun, rain and snow.
- If it does get rained on, turn it upside down for a day to have the water seep out (it's thick & like a sponge so does not dry quickly). If it is snowed on, shake snow off periodically, ideally before it melts.
- Mat will darken in colour if it gets wet and design can fade.
- The coir material does shed but the shedding is caught in the mat - it should not track inside of your home.
- Shake it out every so often to release dirt & loose fibres.
- If your chosen item is a gift being shipped directly to the recipient, we can also include a custom gift note. Please provide note wording in the shopping cart in the "Add special instructions here" note section.
- If gift note is requested, we will not include the receipt with the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of the doormats, the cannot be gift wrapped.