This one if for the grandparents who love to have their homes filled with all the grandkids!
Check out my other listings of this doormat but for lots of "girls", "boys" and "kids"!
Coco & Bass Doormats are the perfect way to personalize a front entrance. Whether for yourself, or a birthday, wedding, bridal shower, birthday gift or realtor closing gift!
Coir doormats are made of 100% natural coconut fibre extracted from the husk of a coconut and is a renewable and sustainable resource! Doormats are backed with a rubber backing to help with non slip.
If you want a design that you don't see here, check out our custom design listing.
- If this is a gift, we can also include a custom gift note. Please let us know in the notes section at check out & include note wording there.
- If gift note is requested, we will not include the receipt with the item.
- Doormats are printed with a UV print & sealed with a weather & UV resistant spray, but they still do fade & wear with use.
- How quickly the mat will fade (& they will fade as people wipe their feet on them) depends on weather exposure, home direction & use.
- It will last much longer when kept under covering (like most entrances have) and out of the sun, rain and snow.
- If it does happen to get wet, turn it upside down for a day to have the water seep out (it's thick & like a sponge so does not dry quickly).
- Mat will darken in colour if it gets wet and design can fade.
- The coir material does shed but the shedding is caught in the mat - it does not track inside of your home.
- Shake it out every few weeks to release dirt & loose fibres.
- Because coir is a natural fibre, there are variations in the fibre consistency & patterns.
- All doormats are made to order and thus time from order to shipping out is 1-2 weeks (this does not include shipping time).
- All shipments include a tracking number.
- If you have any questions about shipping, send us a message.
- I gladly accept returns for non-custom/personalized items.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can not accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
- For returns of non-custom orders contact me within 14 days of receipt
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- Ship non-custom returns back within 30 days of delivery.
*Each listing is for the tan doormat with design only. Any props or patterned decorative rugs visible underneath the doormat are not included in your purchase.
**Placement of the design on the mat may vary slightly in each finished product.
***Photos of doormats in listing are of the large size.