Coco & Bass Doormats are the perfect way to personalize a front entrance. Whether for yourself, or a birthday, wedding, bridal shower, birthday gift or realtor closing gift!
All About Coco & Bass Coir Doormats:
- Doormats come in 2 sizes. PLEASE ENSURE you measure your door width to ensure you choose the doormat size that fits your entryway best.
- Made of 100% natural coconut fiber extracted from the husk of a coconut (aka renewable!)
- Backed with a rubber to reduce slipping
- Designs are printed on with UV ink to help prevent fading from the sun
- Mats are spray sealed with clear liquid rubber to protect the design as much as possible
Use & Care / Life Expectancy:
- Keep in a sheltered area such as a covered porch, patio, entryway or garage to prolong it’s life
- Shake it or vacuum it every few weeks to keep clean
- If the mat does get wet, turn it upside down for water to drain out & let dry. Simple designs can be touched up with black latex paint to extend life of the mat
- How long doormats last varies greatly per household & is dependent on:
- Frequency of use (how many live there, is it at the entrance used most often, etc)
- Home direction (does snow/rain hit your front door)
- Design (thicker, bigger fonts & designs last longer)
- Mats will fade as we do wipe our feet on them
- All mats are made to order in Calgary.
- Production time is approximately 7-10 days, sometimes less or more depending on the season
- Local Calgary pick up is available - you can select this option at check out. When your order is complete, I will message you with pick up details.
- Shipped doormats include a tracking number. If you have any questions about shipping, send us a message.
- If you are ordering more than 2 doormats at one time, message me regarding shipping as I can sometimes find a more cost effective price.
- US destinations are usually shipped by USPS or UPS (origin location will show as Montana as I have them taken from Calgary down to Montana for quicker shipping).
- Canadian destinations are usually shipped by Canada Post.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
I love making custom designs! Check out my custom listing.
Also check out these collections from my shop (click on the heading to open that collection):
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your item, please contact me as soon as possible!
I gladly accept returns for non-custom/personalized items. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
For returns of non-custom orders: Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs to Calgary. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
*This listing is for the tan doormat with design only. Any props or decorative rugs visible underneath the doormat are not included in your purchase.
**Doormat shown in product images is the large size.
***Placement of the design on the mat may vary slightly in each finished product. Coir colouring can vary per mat.
I often share on my social media & you might see a peek of your design once it’s ordered!