Coco & Bass Doormats are the perfect way to personalize a front entrance. Whether for yourself, or a birthday, wedding, bridal shower, birthday gift or realtor closing gift!
All about Coco & Bass coir doormats:
- Doormats come in 2 sizes. PLEASE ENSURE you measure your door width to ensure you choose the doormat size that fits your entryway best.
- Made of 100% natural coconut fiber extracted from the husk of a coconut (aka renewable!)
- Backed with a rubber to reduce slipping
- Designs are printed on with UV ink to help prevent fading from the sun
- Mats are spray sealed with clear liquid rubber to protect the design as much as possible
Use & Care & Life Expectancy:
- Keep in a sheltered area such as a covered porch, patio, entryway or garage to prolong it’s life
- Shake it or vacuum it every few weeks to keep clean
- If the mat does get wet, turn it upside down for water to drain out & let dry. Simple designs can be touched up with black latex paint to extend life of the mat
- How long doormats last varies greatly per household & is dependent on:
- Frequency of use (how many live there, is it at the entrance used most often, etc)
- Home direction (does snow/rain hit your front door)
- Design (thicker, bigger fonts & designs last longer)
- Mats will fade as we do wipe our feet on them
- All mats are made to order in Calgary.
- Production time is approximately 7-10 days, sometimes less or more depending on the season
- Local Calgary pick up is available - you can select this option at check out. When your order is completed, I will message you with pick up details.
- Shipped doormats include a tracking number. If you have any questions about shipping, send us a message.
- If you are ordering more than 2 doormats at one time, message me regarding shipping as I can sometimes find a more cost effective price.
- US destinations are usually shipped by USPS or UPS (origin location will show as Montana as I have them taken from Calgary down to Montana for quicker shipping).
- Canadian destinations are usually shipped by Canada Post.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
I love making custom designs! Check out my custom listing.
Also check out these collections from my shop:
- I gladly accept returns for non-custom/personalized items. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for custom or personalized orders.
- For returns of non-custom orders: Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs to Calgary. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
*This listing is for the tan doormat with design only. Any props or decorative rugs visible underneath the doormat are not included in your purchase.
**Doormats shows in product images is the large size.
***Placement of the design on the mat may vary slightly in each finished product. Coir colouring can vary per mat.
I often share on my social media & you might see a peek of your design once it’s ordered!